Jessica is the site editor of SearchCloudProvider.com, a member of TechTarget's Networking Media group. Jessica collaborates with the editorial staff and technical experts to develop tips, tutorials, news and features that meet the needs of cloud providers big and small. Jessica was previously the senior news writer for SearchEnterpriseWAN.com, SearchTelecom.com and SearchUnifiedCommunications.com.
Before joining TechTarget in 2009, she worked for several community newspapers in the Greater Boston area. She holds a Bachelor's degree in print journalism from Boston University.
Contributions from Jessica Scarpati
- Cisco pieces together platform strategy for partners
- Is VMware starting a turf war with cloud providers?
- Barr discusses AWS pricing, uptime on user group tour
- Customers seek PaaS providers with the best ecosystems
- Cloud and SaaS market drove tech M&A activity
- Would you trust orchestration software with security?
- Xerox cloud chief puts big focus on channel in 2013
- Redefining our favorite cloud terms of 2012
- Cloud Sherpas looks beyond Google, Salesforce in 2013
- Money not among job satisfaction factors in provider IT
- The world's most innovative data center designs
- Build vs. buy: Have vendors met cloud provider needs?
- Where are the cost savings in cloud build vs. buy?
- Analysis: Amazon vs. the carrier cloud
- Top reason why businesses shun cloud: It's not security
- Cloud providers spill on big data analysis challenges
- Big data, cloud and SMBs: How they fit together
- CSC augments vCloud Director with Cisco orchestration
- Podcast: Storage-hypervisor case study with Host.net
- Citrix adds DaaS orchestration, hybrid cloud support