This handbook offers insight into some of the most prominent issues that organizations face with cloud computing -- privacy, security, data governance and compliance. We'll also outline criteria that cloud managers should keep in mind when researching cloud security, as well as management tools to help manage data and resources within a cloud infrastructure. IT teams want to get on board with cloud, but they're faced with security and compliance concerns that can complicate adoption. They need guidance on how to move to the cloud more easily.
Related E-Handbooks from our network
View all E-Handbooks from related TechTarget sites
- Mobile devices are gobbling up your WLAN bandwidth: Here’s how to cope
- Next-generation WLAN: How IEEE 802.11ac will change your network
- Your next switch: The data center's software-defined future
- Is virtual networking the link to end-to-end management?
- Understanding the new WAN: Management and design
- View all E-Handbooks