Lauren Robinette is an accomplished channel business development professional with experience at HP, Avaya, Symantec, Cisco, Fortinet and her own startup. The Managed Service and Service programs she developed are running at Cisco today. She launched loyalty programs and partner enablement programs to leverage the unique offerings from annuity-based services to increase services revenues.
Robinette has demonstrated a unique blend of sales, marketing and business modeling to enable sales. Her experience includes the creation of an SMB organization for Hewlett-Packard, managing impact on more than $2.5 billion. She grew that number by 25% year-over-year by leveraging marketing and sales programs, enabling channel partners to reach the high-growth market. She managed more than 150 outsourced sales representatives calling on 4,000 channel partners and 19 marketing and sales managers developing vertical market sales tools.
Robinette managed the Cisco Powered program, helping 400 global service providers to market and sell their services created on Cisco technology. These service providers touched over 40% of Cisco's $40 billion business. She also created and managed an award-winning partner enablement program that generated an incremental $200 million for three years and now runs in 150 countries returning 200-to-1 return on investment. You can contact Robinette here.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Lauren Robinette
- How will the move to usage-based billing affect ARPU?
- Which cloud business model is right for you?
- What should you look for in a cloud channel program?
- Where should we focus cloud data center investments?
- Should we build our own cloud or resell someone else's?
- Cloud services challenges for providers, VARs and SIs
- Cloud managed services issues for enterprises and SMBs